Below, is information on how to get "Free UBER rides" to receive your VACCINE! or you may click the link.
The Uber link is also provided below.
UBER Vaccine Partner Downloads
Up-to-date information on COVID-19 in Louisiana, including guidance and resources, community testing sites, as well as cases can be found on the Louisiana Department of Health website. A statewide list of testing sites is available here.
General Information and Resources
- Utilize 211 for COVID-19 questions
- Call 211
- Text LACOVID to 898-211
- Visit www.la211help.org
- Keep Calm Through COVID hotline: 1-866-310-7977
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- All calls are confidential
Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Our friendly staff is happy to assist you with applying for the following:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Formerly Food Stamps)
- Family Independence Temporary Assistance Program (FITAP)
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
- Kinship Care Subsidy Program (KCSP)
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Affordable Care Act (ACA); Health Insurance through the Marketplace
Contact SCHS for faster service
The Emergency Room
Is it safe to wait? When is it NOT safe to wait?
The ER at any hospital is for taking care of people whose life or health may be in danger if they do not get medical care right away. The best care is to have one PCP(primary care physician) who will oversee your care and address your ongoing medical needs. The listing below can help you make an informed decision: however, please keep in mind that if you experience any symptom that you believe to be an emergency, seek immediate medical attention.
Examples of when to go to ER:
Examples of ER misuses:
Aches and pains(head, back, etc)
If you think it is an emergency, call 911 or go to the emergency room immediately.