What is a Televisit?
healow Televisits™ are a safe secure way for you to connect to your doctor remotely, via video and audio connection either on your smartphone or your computer (with audio and video capabilities).
How do I join a Televisit?
On your smartphone or computer:
Click on the text or email link you receive from your doctor's office. No login required. Or you can start the visit by logging into the healow app or Patient Portal.
On the day of your appointment
- Set aside a secure and private location for your appointment.
- "Arrive early" by logging into the healow app, Patient Portal, or clicking the link within the email reminder or text message your doctor's office sent you.
- Fill out any patient questionnaires and vitals if applicable (answers are not mandatory on either form, but fill in what you can).
- Click "Proceed" to check your computer's speed and ability to support a Televisit.
- Click "Start Televisit" to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your physician will begin the face-to-face Televist and disconnect when the visit ends.
How do I participate in a Televisit?
The first step is to call and schedule it with your provider
For many people today, telemedicine is a convenient and effective way to see their healthcare provider. Before beginning your Televisit, make sure that you:
- Have an active Patient Portal account, with username and password
- Set aside a secure, private location
To begin your Televisit, follow these easy steps:
***If you experience any technical problems or have questions about the TeleVisit process, first look at the TeleVisit help file at the bottom left on your Patient Portal. If you still need additional help, we offer free, live chat support, accessible at the bottom of the TeleVisit help page.