We provide education and counseling on healthy nutrition.
- To develop, to implement and to evaluate plans and activities that promote healthy eating habits and physical activity.
- To increase public awareness of proper nutrition by promoting healthy eating and providing nutritional guidance.
- To aid in improving the nutritional status of low-income adults and elderly citizens through education, direct intervention and referrals.
- To educate parents on strategies that will improve the eating habits of their children, thereby enhancing the potential of children reaching optimal growth and development.
- To educate and empower pregnant women to improve their nutritional status, thereby increasing the likelihood of positive pregnancy outcomes.
- To identify potential nutrition related health problems, plan and assess interventions to resolve these conditions.
- To equip patients with the knowledge needed to manage early symptoms of over and/or under nutrition.
- To empower patients and their families to assume responsibility for their own care.
- To offer timely, objective food and nutrition information